Wednesday, October 13

Creativity


How fascinating is it to watch children do what they do? They are wired for creativity.



Using beads for horse food, necklaces for grazing pastures and handmade signs to divide up mares, stallions and foals by age and type.


Evan and Chloe worked on a horse pasture set-up in their bedroom over the course of an hour and were so proud of it.


I believe creativity is using what you have and making it work, instead of complaining about what you don't have and doing nothing.


Obviously neither of them could complain about a shortage of horse families (thanks to an outpouring of love on Chloe's birthday), but you get my point :-)


3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that they can play together, creating together, for an hour! I guess I'm only about 3 years from those days with Michael and Katelyn, but I do look forward to it! By the way, I LOVE the rings on the horse's ears in the first picture. My favorite ;)

xox said...

cool new blog look! all who agree say, "aye!" all who don't say, "Naaayyyyy!" little horse humor for ya. xox

Bryce said...

childhood bliss! chris and i are astounded by their ingenious creativity and imaginations!