{A letter for Uncle Chris from Evan --
adapted from a conversation at lunchtime
after Uncle Chris went home}
adapted from a conversation at lunchtime
after Uncle Chris went home}
Dear Uncle Chris,
I only have one word to tell about this morning when you played with me: Fun! You rode bikes with me, climbed my tree with me and pretended Star Wars with me. You even let me knock you out with my pretend blaster over and over and over and over and over.....
I love when my dad rides bikes with me, but you know, his bike has never turned into a spaceship until you got on it. Wow! We were both flying a million miles an hour!!
Soaking each other with squirt guns was a great way for us to cool off from being soooo sweaty. I love playing with you, but I don't love sweat.
Oh, and I usually never let anyone else climb my tree. It's only for bests. And, even though this is still a secret and I don't want to tell you yet, you are one of my best friends. Only you and Jed are allowed in my tree because you are both bests.
And I love you because you make me laugh and have fun and you are funny and weird like me :-)
Love,
Evan
P.S. Can you bring Ajay over each time you are here and make him do a loud burp again? That's so funny!
Posted by Bree
1 comment:
waaaaaaahhhhhhhh! i'm ugly crying! this is so true and so beautiful!
evan~ i'm so glad you and uncle chris love each other so much! you guys sure can put on a good show!!
Post a Comment