Friday, December 25

Merry Times

****Why am I blogging on Christmas?

For the Grandmas, of course :-)

You should be asking yourself why YOU are on here.....

Just kidding.... read on.*****





Christmas Eve by quiet candlelight.
Just together.

Late night preparation.

Bright and early opening gifts!

Chloe rips through her pile quickly. No method. All madness.

Evan takes his time. Tears carefully, stops to watch Chloe, makes piles of wrapping materials, separate pile for gifts... he's very organized and steady. No rushing, ever. He savors every moment.

Mixing new toys with old the playing begins.....
and after a quick break for breakfast, we are all back on the living room floor together....

Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Gramma Monde said...

Thanks, Sweetie, for thinking of the Grandmas...I missed you guys this year! Tell Todd I think Bailey did, too!

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas! Great pictures :)

FlaggFamily said...

Glad you blogged on Christmas; great pictures!