I told him it's time once again for a hair trim.It's starting to look almost a bit girl-ish, I said.
But Mom, he answered, everyone will know when they look at my clothes that I'm not a girl, so....
you don't need to cut my hair :-)
That's great news.
3 comments:
xox
said...
Dear Bree,
When the long hair "issue" becomes "serious," you can start "helping" him manage the mop by nonchalantly putting it in a ponytail or piggietails...offer a barette or 2... and explain that this is just what ya gotta DO when it's in your eyes! After all, how can you drive, ride, build, conquer, etc., with all that stuff in the way?...
Personally, I've always liked his "look..." -- his hair is especially beautiful -- color, shape, texture, mood -- all bespeak of a kind of wild and happy guy! ...plus it's reminiscent of the "rad" styles of "my era!"
3 comments:
Dear Bree,
When the long hair "issue" becomes "serious," you can start "helping" him manage the mop by nonchalantly putting it in a ponytail or piggietails...offer a barette or 2... and explain that this is just what ya gotta DO when it's in your eyes! After all, how can you drive, ride, build, conquer, etc., with all that stuff in the way?...
Personally, I've always liked his "look..." -- his hair is especially beautiful -- color, shape, texture, mood -- all bespeak of a kind of wild and happy guy! ...plus it's reminiscent of the "rad" styles of "my era!"
xox
i love this skater-punk look. it makes me think he's subconsciously defining his style.
when it's time to trim, you could sing a little tune. here, try this one. "trim, trimminey, trim, trimminey, trim, trim, charoo!"
That's right little rocker. Let it grow!!!
Post a Comment