I gave
hair cuts today.
Just a trim on Chloe, it was pretty crooked from our last failed attempt months ago. It still looks the same, just straighter across now... well I hope so anyway.
There was a monstrous pile of hair on the floor following the rat nest chop job. Evan was really upset with me the whole time, saying over and over, "I really want my hair as long as Chloe's" (to which I did not respond).
It's way shorter now.
What do you think??
3 comments:
...moms gotta have SOME say in how they want their kids to look. I betcha by now he's already pleased with his new do. He mighta simply been disappointed that he didn't get to try out some new funny line on you when you didn't respond to his comment about the r-e-a-l-l-y l-o-n-g hair look...
xox
Tell Evan Gramma said he'd look pretty silly in piggy tails like Chloe...his new hair is just right for him!!!
Oh, yeah, and at his age, there are many decisions that are ultimately NOT his to make...you still have about 6 or 8 yrs. to dictate hair lengths!!!
Post a Comment