Thursday, August 27

Miracles

Little miracles.


Everyday I'm aware of it.


While pregnant, I don't think I was quite as aware of it as I am now. Only a creator could do such a miracle. A child... a life... it's just so incredible, all of it.

Anyway, all that was to say, THIS is so worth watching. The link is to the first of nine video segments (each about 10 minutes long), but you can click links to the successive videos if you, like me, can't stop watching...


*****************************

Edited to add: Apparently I caught this YouTube video before it got pulled for copyright violations. I googled it to see if there were any other links with no luck. It was a National Geographic video called "Life Inside the Womb" like you have never seen before. Sorry for the teaser :-(


Posted by Bree

3 comments:

Toodlebugz said...

The link for Utube is not working.A main page with many videos comes up.Thought you would like to know.

Bree said...

Thanks Jocelyn, I double-checked it after posting and it worked... strange. Glad you let me know.

xox said...

I found one of a National Geo. series on multiple births, then went on to look at some more of the many similar videos, including one of a mom who breastfeeds her 8-yr-old daughter! woah. xox