Monday, July 6

What They're Saying

I keep a running list on my fridge of goofy or cute things the kids say so I won't forget them. Here are some recent funnies:

Chloe:

"I'll pre-tect you Bud!!" (protection offered during tickle wars with Dad)

"I'm going on a ky-ho-tee hunt with my be-lock-u-lars." (coyote and binoculars)

"Can I have some mustache-ee-os?" (that would be pistachios)

"Give me privacy!!" (while in the bathroom)

"I just can't be-member!!!" (frustrated that she can't remember)

"I want more spare-ee-ginns." (asparagas)



Evan:

"I'm brain reading." (when reading silently to himself)

"I was recently in the sandbox."

"I'm going to sit here, next to this dish of plump m&m's."

"There's road work ahead Dad. Fifty feet." (from the back seat of the car...)

"Mom, the speed limit is 40 here." (again, from the back seat... always reading signs to us)

"This cheese expires in October." (always reading food labels and warnings too)

"Darnit means you forgot something or that something is wrong." (perceptive, eh?)

Posted by Bree

2 comments:

liz said...

That is one of the best pictures of Evan I've ever seen!! What a sweet little guy you've got!

bryce said...

i feel such drastically different feelings when reading through these kid quotes. you are so cool for writing these down! i love evens adjectives and how he understands implied meaning!