Well, her latest accomplishment is the expansion of her already extensive vocabulary to include gems such as:
We actually want to go outside.
I'll take my shoes off instantly when I go inside.
That kitty looks exactly like Ruby.
I 'specially love Bud.
I can easily find that for you.
Perhaps mom could get us a snack.
I just started writing them down this week. There are dozens more so a follow-up post will be in order. She cracks me up, trying to sound so important!
Posted by Bree
2 comments:
SYNC! COOL! I recently got Luke to saying "actually" -- the other day while babysitting. He's not only running around applying this cool word to everything, but he's also hooked on my favorite expression, "COOL!" -- heehee -- I love doing that.
Let's see if we can coax Chloe and Luke to have a meeting of the minds at our Octoberfest!
xox
She is actually instantly exactly especially and easily fixated with adverbs!! :) It's always a details thing with adverb-lovers...she will savor the nectar of life to be sure!
Post a Comment