Monday, May 4

Collecting











This collecting my kids like to do has presented a few recent laundry issues since I'm not in much of a habit of checking pockets. I really need to leave myself a big sign in the laundry room since, over the course of the last month, my washing machine and all the freshly washed clothing has been accessorized with handfuls of clovers ("for Aunt Bryce's bunnies") and pebbles and soggy flower tops.

I should be thankful they've never stuffed their collections of bugs and slugs and worms in them.

Love spring :-)

Posted by Bree

4 comments:

Chris said...

GREAT PICTURES!

Leslie said...

I love the colors in those pictures! And pockets are totally the coolest...

gramma monde said...

I just love to see them trying to get things in and out of the pockets. You did a good job of catching that in this series of pics!

xox said...

Getting in practice for Mother's Day posie-giving! xox