
Longing to go out in that HUGE mud puddle....
It's been raining all week.

"Don't picture me mommy. I don't like a camwah."
On the way to the Co-Op for groceries.
Riding the cart :-)
Reading Evan's (library) books.
"I don't mind having a hair cut. At least it's still bushy!"
Roy loves Evan and no one else ;-)

Bedtime books (without nursing) is still the routine :-)

"Don't picture me mommy. I don't like a camwah."

On the way to the Co-Op for groceries.

Riding the cart :-)

Reading Evan's (library) books.

"I don't mind having a hair cut. At least it's still bushy!"

Roy loves Evan and no one else ;-)

Good Morning Surprise!!
Such a cuddly baby on this day! Lucky Aunt Bryce!
After a sweet morning of play and cuddles,
Evan confessed, "Aunt Bryce, I wish you were my wife."
Then it was time for her to leave... and he cried.
Real tears. Lots of them.


Such a cuddly baby on this day! Lucky Aunt Bryce!

After a sweet morning of play and cuddles,
Evan confessed, "Aunt Bryce, I wish you were my wife."
Then it was time for her to leave... and he cried.
Real tears. Lots of them.

Still climbing into empty boxes.

Broken toy? No problem :-)
A monster truck is cooler when parts fall off anyway!

Reading her favorite book (from Gramma)!
She's got so many pages memorized now, but she sure
gets frustratedwhen she can't find the cupcake picture.

Today, although it's chilly out, we took the "kittens" for a walk.

Posted by Bree








2 comments:
Nice, but whats a co-op? did you buy a condo. but you said shopping at the co-op. I dont get it. But the cuties...Nice. Evens hair looks good. not like dads or uncle tims but good.
love your stories...and the ones i was a part of! the last pic of chloe looks like evan a few years ago! never really saw too much resemblance in their faces before. and that doesn't mean evan looks like a girl or anything.
Post a Comment