
As usual, I didn't end up taking many pictures, and the ones I did take are really blurry. Here's the wild child on the biggest ride there:

And shortly after that Evan got up the courage to try it too :-)
A good time for sure!Posted by Bree
And a quick addition to yesterday's recipe post:
This is different than any "puppy chow" I've tasted. It actually tastes like peanut butter cups!! You have to make it and see for yourself! (Sorry Leslie, I know that doesn't help you any to know that they are even yummier than you might have originally thought!)
This is different than any "puppy chow" I've tasted. It actually tastes like peanut butter cups!! You have to make it and see for yourself! (Sorry Leslie, I know that doesn't help you any to know that they are even yummier than you might have originally thought!)
1 comment:
I wanna go!
Post a Comment