mowing with Dad reading books painting pictures brown = mud patch yellow = police car with a flat tire orange = school bus with a flat tire
Posted by Bree
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i was beginning to wonder about the tires. really cute pic of evan and todd mowing. i had no idea he was still into that. now that i write that, i'm thinking of course he is! he wants to be just like his dad! (a good role model in my opinion!)
I just caught up on your last few posts. I loved the "Meet Landon" party pictures especially...so fun to see everyone all grown up :) How fun to get the family girls together!
Great pictures of the kids! The ice cream looked especially fun, and I love seeing Michael's future in Evan's daily activities...anything with wheels, eh?
3 comments:
i was beginning to wonder about the tires. really cute pic of evan and todd mowing. i had no idea he was still into that. now that i write that, i'm thinking of course he is! he wants to be just like his dad! (a good role model in my opinion!)
I really got a kick out of the FLAT tire thing!! Oh is there any doubt that this boy will be into a "fix-it" work someday? xox
I just caught up on your last few posts. I loved the "Meet Landon" party pictures especially...so fun to see everyone all grown up :) How fun to get the family girls together!
Great pictures of the kids! The ice cream looked especially fun, and I love seeing Michael's future in Evan's daily activities...anything with wheels, eh?
Post a Comment